All of the adoptable pets at RabbitEARS are 11th hour rescues from local shelters. We do not take any owner surrendered pets. We do not buy from breeders and we do not participate in breeding. We spay/neuter all rabbits and discourage adopters from breeding smaller critters that are usually not spayed or neutered. You can view all of our adoptable pets bellow or by checking out our Petfinder page.
Our Adoption Process
- All family members are required to come to our adoption store to meet the pet they’re interested in.
- To adopt you must be at least 18 years old, must have a photo ID with you and proof that you’re allowed to have pets in your home.
- We generally do not do same day adoptions, once you’ve meet the pet you’re interested in we’ll put a temporary hold on them until you can finalize the adoption with Judy, our rescue director.
- All of our rabbits must be spayed/neutered before they leave for their new home, this is included in the adoption fee.
- Before you pick up your new pet from us make sure you have a habitat set up for them at home and bring a secure pet carrier with you for transport.
Our Available Pets
Unless otherwise stated, all of these pets are located in our adoption store and can be visited during our business hours. If you’re interested in meeting a pet in foster care, please contact us ahead of time to make the necessary arrangements.